- Continuing Education
- About Us
- Sedation Regulations
ZOLL AED Pro®
Be prepared for uninterrupted high-quality CPR, for every cardiac arrest case with the ZOLL AED Pro®. Flexible for basic and advanced rescuers, with Real CPR Help®, that provides real-time feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions to enhance CPR resuscitation quality. Whatever the environment, the AED Pro delivers consistent and accurate results.
- A visual real time bar graph, along with a metronome, guides you to achieve optimal compression levels
- See-Thru CPR filters CPR artifact to display a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm to reduce interruptions in compressions, allowing the professional rescuer to see underlying organized rhythms during resuscitation
- When a shock is needed, ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform (RBW) provides more current, more defibrillation efficacy and less risk
- Data storage that is immediate and customizable for maximum productivity while reducing costs
- Is the only AED to use USB storage and wireless connection for transfer capability, all without removing from the field
- Compatible with ZOLL’s RescueNet® field data collection options
- Exclusive IP55 dust-water ingress rating
- Passes the 1.5 meter drop test
- Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s AED Plus® and line of professional defibrillators
- Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s E Series®, M Series®, and R Series® professional defibrillators
Comes with a five year warranty with possible extended warranties available for purchase through the manufacturer. Visit www.zoll.com for details.