- Continuing Education
- About Us
- Sedation Regulations
Pathway to More Sedation Patients
A Promotion and Education Campaign
The Pathway Campaign is a comprehensive sedation dentistry marketing package designed to increase new patient flow and your practice's profitability.
The package includes all components needed for a successful campaign including educational and marketing materials for in-office use and distribution to your patients. DVD and audio pieces include testimonials from real-life sedation patients, encouraging patients to visualize the ease of their experience.
Sedation Brochures: Informational brochures to distribute to patients.
Public Relations Companion for Sedation Dentistry: Pre-written templates for email, web content, and newsletter marketing to patients.
A Walk in the Park: A Patient's Guide to Sedation Dentistry: A personal patient DVD/audio package for existing and potential sedation patients to learn about sedation dentistry in the privacy of their own home.
The Waiting Room Guide to Sedation Dentistry: An in-office DVD to inform patients about the possibilities of sedation dentistry. Includes real patient testimonials.
Informational Posters: Glossy, foam core informational posters to help promote your sedation campaign.
Weblink: Rights to an educational video for your website for one year. Renewable for FREE with each 25 Walk in the Park packet refills purchased.
All products ship via FedEx Ground. Allow 7-10 business days for arrival. For express shipping, please contact your DOCS representative.
Members pay just $644.95 plus s/h. Join today!
Consider these products that work well with the Pathway to More Sedation Patients Marketing Package:
50 pack of mixed demographic standard sized brochures
Memory 132 KB
CD Microsoft Word Documents; JPG images; instructions
Walk in the Park DVD/CD:
Each unit includes DVD and CD versions for patients to play in car, DVD player or on home computer in a cardboard package for distribution.
DVD & CD Run Time: 17 min 49 sec
Waiting Room DVD
DVD in case plays in standard computers and DVD players
Run Time: 18 minutes
Small Easel 8.5" x 11"
Wall Mount Poster 11" x 17"
Licensed web code sent to you via email for embedding in your site
Player included in code
License: 1 year
Make the most of your Pathway to More Sedation Patients
Purchase this package in order to attract more sedation patients! It is not unusual to find a package of this size to be overwhelming to implement. Here are few ideas on how to get each of the pieces going. We’ll send you a series of emails discussing these steps as well.
Take the simple steps first!
- Hang your large poster in the waiting room or main treatment presentation room so that patients know this option is available when they talk to you about the care they need
- Place the small poster easel on a countertop in an operatory to introduce the idea to patients of record who may be delaying treatment
- Display brochures & Walk in the Park DVD/CDs in the waiting room and front desk. Include them in patient mailings or bills
- Play the Waiting room DVD where patients and companions can listen to the testimonies in comfort like reception areas or operatories
- Send the web content on the PR CD to your web developer to get the word out on the web!
- Forward your unique Walk in the Park code to your web developer to add the video testimonies to your site
Make the most of mailings!
- Patient brochures can send the message of your gentle and caring touch when included in bills, newsletter and new patient information packets.
- The Walk in the Park video patient brochure can be handed to patients who express interest or mailed to new patients who desire sedation. Be sure to put a sticker on the space provided the delivers your contact information and encourage happy patients to share these with friends and family who may need the same high quality, safe and effective sedation dentistry.
Public Relations spreads the word to your community
- Send the email & newsletter in the PR CD to your entire mailing list! Encourage patients delaying treatment or afraid to schedule to take that first step.
Schedule 15 minutes in 30 days to check to see if you have implemented all the pieces of your Pathway to More Sedation Patients
- Get the most from your investment and be sure your marketing plan is fully implemented. If you have questions or need support, please feel free to contact your DOCS Member's Services Representative at 877-491-5361
- Schedule a reminder in 3 months to be sure your stock is sufficient. Call or go online to restock