- Continuing Education
- About Us
- Sedation Regulations
King Vision Video Laryngoscope Reusable Digital Display
The King Vision Video Laryngoscope is your primary instrument for intubations. Combining the convenience of a reusable, high-resolution video display with an affordable and sturdy disposable blade, the King Vision Video Laryngoscope is indicated for any intubation. An innovative, ergonomic design provides minimal lifting of soft tissue and reduces impact on teeth.
• Full-color OLED screen with antiglare finish
• Fits both standard and channeled blade (both with antifog lens)
• Wear-resistant gasket lasts thousands of intubations
• Video-out port allows the display to connect with any monitor
• Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included), delivers continuous use for 90 minutes
• Automatic shutoff after 60 seconds of inactivity
• 1-year warranty and protective case
DOCS Education is an authorized dealer for King Vision in the dental profession.