- Continuing Education
- About Us
- Sedation Regulations
Entrepreneur's Children's Dental Practice: Ten Step Plan for Success
This book is authored by Dr. Roger Sanger, DDS, MS, the lead instructor for DOCS Education's Pediatric Sedation Dentistry course.
As a noted speaker and educator in pediatric sedation dentistry, Dr. Sanger offers this text to help those who wish to establish a practice with a focus on this much-needed area of dentistry.
The book provides:
1. A modern, safe, comprehensive, and full-spectrum approach for treating children with sedation dentistry rather than relying on archaic psychological behavior management techniques.
2. An outline for establishing a regional children's dental group that is both multi-office and multi-doctor (both pediatric dentists and general dentists for children) and provides comprehensive care to all sectors of the socioeconomic population.
3. A strategy for running a children's dental group that is based upon modern economic-based profitability instead of traditional fee-based productivity.
4. A marketing plan that encompasses every aspect of community involvement, ranging from the private sector to public agencies and non-profit groups for practice promotion.
5. Guidelines for establishing a 10 step plan for practice transition to an entrepreneurial health care business that delivers dental health care to children.