- Continuing Education
- About Us
- Sedation Regulations
Clinician's Endodontic Handbook
The Clinician's Endodontic Handbook is a fully-illustrated guide to current issues in endodontic therapy. The latest techniques, procedures, and materials are presented in a concise, easy-to-use format, eliminating the need for multiple textbooks. This is a must-have reference for dental practitioners with an interest in endodontics.
The Clinician's Endodontic Handbook contains 21 tabbed chapters of endodontic topics.
- Over 275 color photographs, radiographs, diagrams, and drawings
- FAQs help practitioners communicate effectively with patients
- Includes a guide to the diagnosis and treatment of endodontic emergencies
- 'Clinical Note' sections aid the practitioner while performing endodontics
- Dental trauma management information
- Spiral Bound
- Pulpal Histology
- Access Openings
- Periodontal/ Endodontic Complications